Zenergos Limited (“We”) are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
By visiting or using our app and website (“platforms”) you are agreeing to us using collecting and processing your data as set out below.
For the purpose of the General Data Protection Regulation, the data controller is Zenergos Limited of Suite 17 The Granary, Hones Yard, 1 Waverley Lane, Farnham, GU9 8BB.
Information we may collect
We may collect and process the following data about you:
Information you give us.
This will include:
- Any information you give us when you sign up to our service (e.g. name, email address, photograph).
- Any other information you input into our app or website such as the answers to the assessment questionnaire.
- Any information you give us by corresponding with us by phone, e-mail or by getting involved with social media functions on our platforms.
Information we collect about you.
We may automatically collect the following information when you use our platforms:
- technical information, including information about the device you use to access our services, operating system and platform and time zone setting
- information about your visit, including any platforms you use to access our sites (e.g. through a search engine), any platforms you access through our site and where you visit after our site; functions you have used whilst using our platforms; page response times, download errors, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks, and mouse-overs), and methods used to browse away from the page and any phone number used to call our customer service number.
Any other information
We may receive information about you if you use any of the other websites we operate or the other services we provide. We are also working closely with third parties (including, for example, business partners, sub-contractors in technical, payment and delivery services, advertising networks, analytics providers, search information providers, credit reference agencies) and may receive information about you from them.
How We use Your information
We may use this information:
- to enable us to provide our services, including monitoring your wellbeing and making suggestions on how to improve your wellbeing;
- to let you know about other services we offer that may be of interest to you;
- to send you, or permit selected third parties to send you, information about goods or services we feel may interest you. This will happen only if you give us explicit permission to do so;
- to notify you about changes to our service;
- to ensure that content from our Platform is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your device.
Information we collect about you.
We will use this information:
- to provide our service to you and help us to make it suitable to your needs;
- to look at ways to improve our service (e.g. trouble shooting and data analysis);
- to help keep our platforms safe and secure;
- to review any the effectiveness of any advertising we have on our platform and target suitable advertising to you;
- to make suggestions and recommendations to you about goods or services that may be of interest. This will happen only if you give us explicit permission to do so.
Information we receive from other sources.
We may combine this information with information you give to us and information we collect about you. We may us this information and the combined information for the purposes set out above (depending on the types of information we receive).
How We Share Your Information
If you have given us explicit consent to share your anonymised data, we will ensure that the party we share it with agrees to the same standards we have in place to protect your data. We may only share your information for the following reasons:
Part of our service is providing data to your employers about the general wellbeing of their employees and ways in which they could improve their employees’ wellbeing. This data will be anonymised and grouped with other employees’ data from our platforms. This data will not be able to identify you other than stating that you are an employee of the company.
We may also share data with other parties interested in improving general well-being. Again, this data will be anonymised and will not be able to identify you other than stating that you are an employee of the company.
We may share your information with selected third parties including:
- Holding companies, subsidiaries, business partners, suppliers and sub-contractors.
- Advertisers and advertising networks that require the data to select and serve relevant adverts to you and others. We do not disclose information about identifiable individuals to our advertisers, but we may provide them with aggregate information about our users (for example, we may inform them that 500 men aged under 30 have clicked on their advertisement on any given day). We may also use such aggregate information to help advertisers reach the kind of audience they want to target (for example, women in SW1). We may make use of the personal data we have collected from you to enable us to comply with our advertisers’ wishes by displaying their advertisement to that target audience.
- Analytics and search engine providers that assist us in the improvement and optimisation of our Platform.
We may disclose your personal information to third parties:
- In the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets.
- If Zenergos Limited or substantially all of its assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by it about its customers will be one of the transferred assets.
Where we store your personal data
By using our services, you agree that we may store your data outside of the European Economic Area.
Our Platform may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks, advertisers and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.